In this tutorial you will learn how to integrate WisePricer with your Bigcommerce store.
You will need to copy the API Path and Token from your Bigcommerce account into the required fields on WisePricer and then import your store data.
For this tutorial you will also need to ensure that sales manager permissions are enabled for your Bigcommerce account.
Here is a quick video tutorial that you can watch to get a better idea of what we will be doing:
Here are the steps for integrating WisePricer with BigCommerce:
- Go to your BigCommerce admin page and click ‘Users’
- Under ‘Action’ click on the gear and select ‘Edit’
- On the ‘Edit’ screen, scroll down to the bottom and find the enable API checkbox
- Click and copy both the API Path and API Token to your Notepad, as we will need both of these later, and then click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the Bigcommerce page
- Now, maneuver over to your WisePricer Account and click on the WisePricer logo in the top left-hand corner and then click ‘Add Account’
- Find ‘Bigcommerce’ near the bottom of the page and click on it to set it as your cart
- Select your store’s country and product category
- In the ‘Store URL’ field at the top, paste your store’s URL for the API path we copied earlier, but make sure that you only copy the clean URL. For example, if your store’s API Path is https://store-xxxxxx.mybigcommerce.com/api/v2/ then the clean URL for it would be https://store-xxxxxx.mybigcommerce.com
- In the ‘Account’ field, type in ‘admin’ which is the admin username. You can use any username here, but make sure that you type it exactly as it appears in your Bigcommerce account and that it has sales manager permissions enabled
- In the ‘API Path’ field, paste the long link we copied in step 4 and do the same for the ‘API Key’ field which is the ‘API Token’ from your Bigcommerce account that we copied earlier as well
- Click ‘Continue’ and then navigate over to the ‘WiseBoard’ and click ‘Import’ next to the Store Selector
- WisePricer will sync with your Bigcommerce store and retrieve all of the product data that it needs to operate
- You are now done and the next time you use the ‘Reprice’ menu, WisePricer will rewrite the prices in your store, although we will never do so without your permission
That's it, you're all set!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team at http://support.wisepricer.com