In this tutorial you will learn how to integrate WisePricer with your eBay store in 10 easy steps.
Make sure that you have your login credentials handy as this will expedite the process and allow it to move along smoothly.
Here are the steps for integrating WisePricer with eBay:
- First, click on the WisePricer logo to reach the ‘My Stores’ page
- Then, click on ‘Add Account’
- Find ‘eBay’ in the middle of the page and click on it to set it as your cart
- Choose your store’s country and product category and then click ‘Continue’
- You should then reach a page that informs you that you have successfully created your store
- Next, click on ‘Authenticate WisePricer at eBay’ and then click ‘Authenticate eBay’
- Sign in to your eBay account (you may be asked to confirm your identity after logging in) and click ‘I agree’ to grant WisePricer permission to link to your store
- You should then reach a page that informs you that your eBay account has been authenticated successfully
- After the page closes, you will be redirected to the ‘Wiseboard’ where you can now click on the import wheel in the upper righthand corner to retrieve the product data from your eBay store and sync it with WisePricer
- You are now done and the next time you use the ‘Reprice’ menu, WisePricer will rewrite the prices in your store, although we will never do so without your permission
**Pro Tip: Make sure you input SKU for each product you create on eBay (it's possible to create item without a SKU).
That's it, you're all set!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team at http://support.wisepricer.com