In this tutorial you will learn how to enable and disable your competitors in WisePricer by following these 6 easy steps:
- First, click on the ‘Settings’ tab located in the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Once you have reached the ‘Settings’ page, click on the ‘Competitors’ tab, which is the last tab on the right
- On this page, you are able to view a comprehensive list of all of the competitors whose prices WisePricer tracks for you
- If you would like to enable a competitor, simply click on the white box so it has a check mark in it
- Similarly, if you would like to disable a competitor, click on the box with a check to remove it
- This page also allows you to enable and disable all of your competitors at once, without having to go through and enable or disable each one manually. To do this, you would simply click the "Enable All" or "Disable All" links in the gray box.
6.1 If you see a seller who has a star rating or percentage below your desired level, you can disable them for a certain store. You have the option to disable all eBay sellers, all Amazon sellers, and all Amazon sellers except Amazon.com.
That's it, you're all set!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our support team at http://support.wisepricer.com