On an enterprise-level account, you have access to the Reports functionality of WisePricer. This useful tool compiles relevant information that you select into an excel file you can download, review, and base decisions off of. You can request three different kinds of reports from WisePricer, and once you make a report you can edit it at any time to put in different parameters as needed. The three types of reports are:
- Price Trend: This type of report allows you to see which prices are trending up or down for both you and your competitors.
- Competitors Distribution: This type of report allows you to see where your pricing is relative to your competition and whether your items are overpriced, underpriced, or matching the competition.
- Competitors Margin: This type of report allows you to see your own profit margins and your competitor’s profit margins based on your own costs.
How to Access Reports
- When you log in to your enterprise-level account, select the Reports tab from the top navigation bar.
- This will take you to the Reports tab. To create a new report, click the new report button to create a new report.
- When you click on “New Reports”, you will get a pop-up menu that allows you to select the type of information you want.
- For any report, be sure to give it a name and a brief description in the areas boxed in red.
- On the left hand side are the different types of reports that you can request.
- Once you have created a report, it is saved and ready to be accessed at any time. If you wish to re-sync the report to update the information and regenerate the Excel file based on current data, hit the re-sync button underlined in red. Similarly, if you want to delete a report at any time, hit the trash icon underlined in blue to delete it.
- You can also edit any information you want to see in your report at any time by simply clicking the report you wish to edit by name. You can then change the parameters of the report as you see fit.
- Also note the check-box next to the “New Report” button. When this is checked, you will be notified when the report is ready to be downloaded via email.
This first option allows you to track your competitors’ price trends in relation to your own prices. You can see which items are trending up or down in a time period of your choosing (either from the last month/week/day or from a specific selected time period).
- You can filter out the items by brand, by a specific filter you have made in WisePricer, or by a unique label you have made in WisePricer. If you don’t want to filter anything and want to see ALL of the products’ price trends, hit the “All Products” button.
- Additionally, if you want to select ALL brands, ALL filters, or ALL labels, simply leave the field blank.
- The end result is an excel spreadsheet that you can download and review.
The second option allows you to see where you are pricing your items relative to your competition. This tool will let you know whether you are underpriced, overpriced or matching the competition’s prices based upon all of your competition.
- As before, you can filter via Brand, custom WisePricer filters, or custom WisePricer labels.
- Once you download the Excel file, it will show you the how many items in that brand/filter/label you have total, and what numbers of those items are underpriced, overpriced, or matching the competitions. You can see this within the blue box.
- You can check how individual items compare below in the red boxed area.
- NOTE: Filtering out competitors on the WiseBoard may not have an effect on the amount of competitors that show up on your report.
The third option allows you to see what profit margins both you and your top three competitors are taking in based upon YOUR costs.
- You can filter these results in the same vein as the previous two, using brand, custom WisePricer filters, or custom WisePricer labels to sort through which of your items you want the report on.
- The report will give you both the profit margins you and your competitors are making in the blue box, as well as the percent profit they are relative to the cost and price outlined in red.