Store integration is the best way to take full advantage of WisePricer. It will save you the hassle of uploading CSV files and getting your catalog synced will be as easy as a click of a button.
- In order to integrate with Magento, first you will need to install our Magento Connect extension Please follow the link, select your Magento Platform and click ‘Install Now’
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and click the ‘Get Extension Key’ button
- Copy the URL generated
- Go back to your Magento Admin Select: System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager
- Paste the extension key in the box, and click ‘Install’ (You'll want to uncheck the box 'Put store in maintenance or back-up mode while installing...)
- Keep the window open, we will get to it after we are done with the store creation.
To get started on WisePricer, first click on the WisePricer logo at the top left corner. Then:
- Click on the ‘Add a Store’ button
- Select ‘Magento from the left side menu
- Type in the URL used to get into your backend, select the country you sell, and category
- Copy the Store Key from the box, and click continue
That’s it your store is created, now it is time to go back to your Magento Admin screen.
In Magento click System > Configuration
- Go to the WisePricer tab on the left
- Click on the WisePricer tab and paste the API Key you copied in step 4 in the License key box
Go back into Wiser Settings:
And navigate to General Settings, where you will see a 'Map Fields' button:
If this box pops up, that means that Wiser has successfully connected to your Magento backend. Choose from the drop-downs to select which attributes you'd like to pull into which field. The integration is complete. Now all you have to do is go to WiseBoard, and click the ‘Import’ wheel to get your products imported.